top of page
Become a Partner
News and Webinars
Eatwell Exchange - Evaluation
Thank you for joining us!
1. On a scale of 1-5 how would you rate your current level of knowledge about Healthy eating (1 not knowledgeable, 5 very knowledgeable)
2. Do you feel foods from your culture will lead to health issues? Yes No
3. How often do you eat vegetables as part of your daily meals?
7 Days a week
5 - 6 days a week
3 - 4 days a week
1 - 2 days a week
I do not eat vegetables daily
On a scale of 1-5, how confident are you in your ability to choose appropriate portion sizes for your meals? (1 being not confident, 5 being very confident)
5. How would you rate your family's overall health and well-being on a scale of 1-5? (1 being not healthy, 5 being very healthy)
6. On a scale of 1-5 how comfortable are you reading food labels? (1 being not comfortable, 5 being very comfortable)
What is your age range?
What is your gender identity?
Prefer not to say
Which of the following best describes your race or ethnicity?
Hispanic or Latino
Native American or Alaska Native
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
Prefer not to say
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Some high school
High school graduate
Do you have a history of any chronic diseases or significant health conditions?
What are your main motivations for wanting to improve your eating habits?
What specific healthy eating goal would you like to achieve by the end of this 3-month program?
Eating more fruits and vegetables at least 3 times in a week
Cooking and preparing meals at home at least 3 times a week.
Preparing more of my cultural foods in a healthier way at least 3 times in a week.
Managing portion sizes to avoid overeating for at least 2 of my daily meals.
How confident are you in your ability to meet this goal?
Not confident at all
I would like to participate in class, being mindful of allergens or intolerances being avoided but it will be my responsibility to communicate and avoid concerns when present.
I will not hold EatWell Exchange or the program liable for any hurt or harm from foods cooked or from the preparation and cooking of meals.
I will allow EatWell Exchange, L’Heure Productions, and Little Haiti Cultural Center to use pictures and images on social, news outlets and other putlets
bottom of page