About the Recipe
Facts about oats
- Helps with reducing cholesterol and control blood sugars
- Promotes regularity with fiber
- Rich in manganese which supports bone structure, increases bone metabolism and
helps prevent osteoporosis
- Are rich in antioxidants which help decrease inflammation connected to cancer prevention and
- A great source of daily iron
- Great source of complex carbs to provide with energy
2 ripe bananas
1 1/2 cup of oats
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of milk of choice
3 tsp of butter or oil to spray pan
2 small bowls
Pulse oats in a blender for 5-10 seconds then place in large bowl.
In a small bowl, mash banana with a fork until mixed in a semi-creamy texture. Place to the side.
Add vanilla extract, egg, brown sugar, salt, and milk in a separate bowl. Add the combined mixture to the mashed banana in the large bowl. Stir well.
Preheat skillet to medium-high heat.
Scoop out banana oat mixture in the skillet. Cook each side until you see the edges turn brown.
Serve hot and enjoy!